- Custodial services for self-directed IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts)
- Custodial services for LLCs and LPs
- Custodial services for LLCs holding private placement life insurance
- Custodial services for accounts holding cryptocurrency
- Custodial services for non-traditional assets
- Bill pay for custodial accounts
Peak Trust Company offers custodial services for a range of account types, including trusts with individual trustees, LLCs and LPs, and self-directed IRAs. For custodial accounts, Peak can provide recordkeeping, bill pay, coordination of tax returns, and much more. Within custodial accounts, Peak can hold a nearly unlimited range of traditional and non-traditional assets such as LLCs and LPs, life insurance policies, mortgage-backed promissory notes, and cryptocurrency.
Peak Trust Company can custody cryptocurrency for any account for which Peak has no investment discretion. This includes accounts where Peak acts in a limited capacity, such as custodial accounts, directed trusts, and instances where investment responsibility and liability are assumed by an investment trustee, investment committee, investment advisor, or the equivalent.